Designing a user interface (UI) for a dashboard can be a time-consuming and challenging task. Fortunately, there's a solution that can make the process more manageable: The Best Dashboard UI Kits. In this article, we'll explore the world of dashboard UI kits, discuss their importance, and provide tips for choosing and implementing the right one for your project. Let's dive in!
Top 3 Picks
What Are the best Dashboard UI Kits?
Premium dashboard UI kits come at a cost but typically offer more features, design options, and customization capabilities. They may also include customer support and regular updates, making them a more comprehensive solution for larger or more complex projects.
1) Untitled UI
Untitled UI is a comprehensive and advanced dashboard UI kit designed for Figma, offering an extensive library of components, variants, and design templates to help you save time and create consistent designs.
Best for: Designers, agencies, startups, and design teams seeking a powerful UI kit to streamline their workflow and quickly build modern, accessible dashboards and websites.
My take: Untitled UI is a game changer in the world of Figma UI kits. Its impressive library of components, styles, and templates makes designing a breeze, while its focus on accessibility ensures a high-quality user experience.
- Meticulously crafted with 100% Auto Layout 4.0 and accessibility in mind
- 10,000+ components and variants, 500+ global styles, and 2,000+ icons and logos
- 420+ ready-to-use page design examples for desktop and mobile
- 30-day money-back guarantee, a rare offering in the industry
- Currently only available for Figma
Compatible with: Figma
Pricing: Untitled UI offers a free version with basic styles and components, a PRO version for $119 (discounted from $149), and a PRO TEAM version for $349 (discounted from $449), all with lifetime updates.
2) Snow Dashboard UI Kit
Snow UI kit is an advanced Dashboard/SaaS UI kit and design system for Figma that allows for free layout, operation, and style options, as well as rapid development and deployment with component separation. It also features over 30 pages covering various industries.
Best for: Quickly designing Dashboard, SaaS, and other projects
My take: Snow Dashboard UI Kit provides a comprehensive set of features and components that are easy to use and customize. The free layout and operation features allow for maximum flexibility and the lifetime updates ensure that the product is always up-to-date.
- Snow Dashboard UI Kit provides maximum freedom to developers and users, including free layout, operation, and style.
- The product is designed to reduce the cost of learning design specifications and to enable rapid development and deployment.
- The kit is regularly updated to ensure that it is always at the forefront of design development.
- The product is only available for Figma, which may not be ideal for users who prefer other design software.
Compatible with: Figma
Pricing: Snow Dashboard UI Kit is available in three versions: PRO ($59), PRO TEAM ($119), and PRO ENTERPRISE ($199), with increasing user licenses and component properties. All versions include interactive components, light and dark themes, 30+ page examples, and lifetime updates.
Metronic Dashboard UI kit is a versatile admin dashboard theme that works with Bootstrap 4/5 HTML, Angular 11, React, VueJS, and Laravel. It comes with extensive documentation, code examples, and a single-engine advantage.
Best for: Developers and designers looking for a flexible and fully customizable, admin dashboard theme.
My take: Metronic Dashboard UI kit is a powerful and well-designed theme that can be easily integrated into various web applications. The extensive documentation and code examples make it easy to customize and adapt to different projects. However, the price may be a bit steep for some users.
- Compatible with multiple apps and technologies
- TypeScript foundation and server-side integration
- Extensive documentation and code examples
- The price may be a bit high for some users
Compatible with: Bootstrap 4/5 HTML, Angular 11, React, VueJS, and Laravel.
Pricing: The All-in License costs $49 and allows for unlimited end products and SaaS sites with paying users.
4) Argon Dashboard Pro
Argon Dashboard 2 PRO is a premium Bootstrap 5 admin template with a completely rebuilt core structure. It offers over 300 fully coded components that can be easily customized using Sass files, along with pre-built example pages and complex documentation.
Best for: Premium Bootstrap 5 based projects
My take: Argon Dashboard 2 PRO is an excellent choice for anyone who wants a high-quality, feature-rich, and well-documented admin template. The fully coded components and pre-built example pages make it easy to create a functional website quickly, while the complex documentation ensures that developers have access to all the information they need to customize the template to their liking.
- Over 300 fully coded components
- Pre-built example pages for quick development
- Complex documentation for easy customization
- No major cons
Compatible with: Bootstrap, Sass
Pricing: Argon Dashboard 2 PRO is available in four different pricing plans, starting at $59 for a single user license and going up to $349 for lifetime access to all Creative Tim Club premium products. Each plan comes with different features and support options, such as priority support, more feedback, free updates, and access to designer files.
5) Dashboard UI Kit 3.0
Dashboard UI Kit 3.0 is a comprehensive design kit for web apps and dashboards developed in React with 60 screens, 4 conceptual apps, and 90+ precoded React components. It comes in two packages: the Design Package, which includes Sketch, PS, and XD files, and the Code Package, which includes React, HTML, and CSS files.
Best for: Dashboards with React.
My take: I think Dashboard UI Kit 3.0 is a great tool for web app designers and developers who want to build sleek, responsive and beautiful dashboards quickly and easily. With a range of screens and conceptual apps, it offers a lot of flexibility to design and build dashboards for a variety of use cases. Plus, the precoded React components make it easy to get started and build out your app without having to start from scratch.
- Comprehensive design kit with 60 screens, 4 conceptual apps, and 90+ precoded React components
- Easy to use and customize with Symbols and Styles
- Responsive widgets and Bootstrap Grid ready
- Comes in both Design and Code packages
- Open roadmap with future updates planned
- No mention of mobile designs in the current version, although it's coming soon in a future release
Compatible with: Sketch, PS, XD, React, HTML, CSS
Pricing: The Design Package costs $44, and the Code + Design Package costs $59. Both packages include 60 screens, 4 conceptual apps, 400+ text styles, 600+ symbols, 50+ widgets, and all Sketch, XD, and PS files. The Code + Design Package also includes 15 screens in React, 15 screens in HTML & CSS, and 90+ React components. There is also a free sample available for PS, Sketch, and XD.
6) BetaCRM Dashboard templates
BetaCRM is a comprehensive UI kit specifically designed for SaaS customer relationship management dashboards, offering an array of pre-made screens, styles, and symbols to streamline the design process.
Best for: Designers and developers working on CRM systems
My take: BetaCRM is an invaluable resource for quickly prototyping ideas and designing CRM dashboards with a professional touch. With its extensive features and compatibility with popular design apps, it's an essential tool for modern designers.
- 185 pre-made screens for various applications
- 200+ shared symbols and 130+ text styles for easy customization
- Compatible with popular design apps like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, and Photoshop
- Graphics assets only, HTML/CSS/JS templates not included
Compatible with: Sketch App, Figma, Adobe XD, and Photoshop
Pricing: BetaCRM is available for purchase starting at $37.
What are the best Free Dashboard UI Kits
These kits are available for free download and can be a great starting point for smaller projects or those on a tight budget. However, they may have limited features or customization options compared to their premium counterparts.
This is a popular and comprehensive dashboard UI kit that includes a range of charts, tables, forms, and other UI elements.
2) Material Dashboard templates
This dashboard UI kit is based on Google's Material Design and features a range of colorful and modern design elements.
3) Shards Dashboard Lite
This is a lightweight and minimalist dashboard UI kit that includes a range of simple and elegant design elements.
What is a Dashboard UI Kit?
A Dashboard UI Kit is a collection of pre-designed interface components, user interface templates, and layouts that can be used to build a functional and visually appealing dashboard. These kits come in various styles and are designed for different purposes, such as admin panels, analytics platforms, or project management tools. By using a dashboard UI kit, developers and designers can save time and ensure a consistent, professional look and feel across their applications.
What are the benefits of using Dashboard UI Kits?
Dashboard UI kits offer several benefits, which include:
Creating a dashboard UI design system from scratch can be a tedious and time-consuming process. By using a pre-built UI kit, you can significantly reduce the time needed for design and development, allowing you to focus on other important aspects of your project, such as product-market fit.
Consistency is key to a successful user experience. With a dashboard UI kit, you can ensure that your interface components, color schemes, and overall design style are consistent throughout your application, providing a more cohesive user experience. For more information on the importance of consistency in UX design, visit the Nielsen Norman Group website.
Dashboard UI kits are typically designed to be customizable, allowing you to easily modify the components, colors, and other design elements to match your brand identity or project requirements. Learn more about UI design to make the most of your customization options.
Typical Dashboard UI Kit Components
A dashboard UI kit typically includes the following components:
Navigation components, such as sidebars, menus, and breadcrumbs, help users navigate through the dashboard and access different sections or features of the application.
5.2. Widgets and Data Visualizations
Widgets are pre-built components that display data in various formats, such as charts, graphs, tables, and lists. Data visualizations help users quickly grasp and analyze complex information, making it easier to understand and act on. Learn more about information architecture to organize your data effectively.
5.3. Forms and Inputs
Forms and input components allow users to interact with the dashboard by entering data, selecting options, or performing actions. These may include text inputs, dropdown menus, checkboxes, and buttons.
5.4. Typography and Icons
Typography and icons play a crucial role in creating a visually appealing and user-friendly dashboard. Dashboard UI kits typically include a curated set of fonts and icons that work well together and complement the overall design. For inspiration on typography and icons in UI design, browse the Awwwards website.
Choosing the Right Dashboard UI Kit
When selecting a dashboard UI kit for your project, consider the following factors:
6.1. Design Style
Choose a UI kit with a design style guide that matches your brand identity and the overall look and feel you want to achieve in your dashboard.
Ensure that the dashboard UI kit you choose is fully responsive and optimized for different screen sizes and devices, providing a seamless user experience across all platforms.
6.3. Compatibility with Your Tech Stack
Make sure the UI kit you download is compatible with your preferred development framework, programming language, or content management system to avoid potential integration issues.
6.4. Customization Options
Select a dashboard UI kit that offers extensive customization options, allowing you to modify components, colors, and other design elements to fit your project's unique requirements.
Implementing a Dashboard UI Kit
To implement a dashboard UI kit in your project, follow these general steps:
- Download or purchase the UI kit of your choice.
- Extract the files and familiarize yourself with the included components, templates, and documentation.
- Integrate the UI kit with your development framework or content management system, following the instructions provided by the UI kit's creators.
- Customize the components, colors, and other design elements to match your project's requirements.
- Test your dashboard across different devices and browsers to ensure a smooth user experience.
Customizing Your Dashboard UI
To make your dashboard UI truly unique, consider these customization tips:
- Use custom fonts and icons that reflect your brand identity.
- Modify color schemes to match your brand colors or project theme.
- Remove or replace unnecessary components to create a clean and clutter-free interface.
- Create custom widgets or data visualizations tailored to your specific data and use cases. Learn more about jobs-to-be-done to ensure your dashboard meets user needs.
Tips for Effective Dashboard Design
For a successful dashboard UI, keep these design best practices in mind:
- Prioritize clarity and simplicity, making it easy for users to understand and navigate your dashboard.
- Organize information logically and consistently, grouping related data and features together.
- Use whitespace effectively to prevent visual clutter and improve readability.
- Opt for clear and concise labels, tooltips, and instructions to guide users through the dashboard.
For more resources on UI/UX design, visit the Interaction Design Foundation website.
Dashboard UI kits can be a valuable resource for designers and developers, saving time and ensuring a consistent, professional look for your application. By selecting the right UI kit and following best practices for dashboard design, you can easily create a user-friendly and visually appealing interface that meets your project's unique needs.
- What is a dashboard UI kit? A dashboard UI kit is a collection of pre-designed interface components, templates, and layouts used to build a functional and visually appealing dashboard.
- Are there free dashboard UI kits available? Yes, there are free dashboard UI kits available that can be a great starting point for smaller projects or those on a tight budget. However, they may have limited features or customization options compared to premium dashboard UI kits.
- How do I choose the right dashboard UI kit for my project? Consider factors such as design style, responsiveness, compatibility with your tech stack, and customization options when choosing a dashboard UI kit for your project.
- Can I customize a dashboard UI kit to match my brand identity or project requirements? Yes, dashboard UI kits are typically designed to be customizable, allowing you to modify components, colors, and other design elements to fit your project's unique needs.
- What are some best practices for effective dashboard design? Prioritize clarity and simplicity, organize information logically, use whitespace effectively, and opt for clear and concise labels and instructions to create an effective dashboard design.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a paid plan. These are products I’ve personally used and stand behind. This site is not intended to provide financial advice and is for entertainment only.